colon cleanse
Bowtrol Colon Cleanse

• Colon Cleansing Home
  •  » Bowtrol
  •  » Bowltrol

#1 2007-04-14 14:07:41

robinbobbin

Bowltrol

Have any of you used Bowltrol? I have read some reviews from former Colonix users. They say they liked the results better and the price is about half. Any comments?

Last edited by robinbobbin (2007-04-14 14:08:09)

#2 2007-04-24 12:33:20

butterflygirl

Re: Bowltrol

I am curious about this too. I really want to try a program and I find that the more fiber I eat, the more bloated and miserable I get so I really want to make sure I get the right program for me.

#3 2007-09-29 16:36:55

fiendboy1

PLEASE READ MY FINAL POST BEFORE BUYING BOWLTROL!! I decided to do a colon cleanse cuz my BM's were very small and hard little pebbles.I recently started using Bowltrol and I am on day 2 of my colon cleanse. The first day after taking the product (3 pills) I felt no need to have a bowel movement. I am usually pretty regular and go around 11AM as my job is in the evening. By 5Pm that day I had a strong need to go, but it was not like I couldn't hold it. My stool was very large in quantity but slightly more loose than I usually have. Day 2 (4 pils)I awoke with a strong need to go an had a very liquid stool but also very large in quantity. I had felt very bloated before taking the product, but now I feel alot less of the bloat. I will keep posting more as my week long cleanse goes on.

Last edited by fiendboy1 (2007-10-18 17:28:18)

#4 2007-10-02 17:32:46

fiendboy1

Day 3 (4 pills) was bad I whent off my diet and ate steak last night and this morning I had explosive dirrahea. Lasted all day. Day 4 (5 pills)was good all day and had some slightly runny bms but mostly ok still have not seen any parasites or muceloid membrane. But I have definitly lost weight, whether its from the Bowltrol or from the all all grain, veggie and fruit diet im not sure.

Last edited by fiendboy1 (2007-10-02 17:35:01)

#5 2007-10-06 20:11:08

fiendboy1

Allright last 3 days and my clease is over. I gradualy increased my pills till on the last night I took 7 pills. I never did see a muceliod membrane or any parasites but I am definitly about 10 pounds lighter and I defintly feel better my belly isnt bloated and extended as it was. I am glad for the cleanse to be over the diet was hard. My bowel movements are much bigger and are much easier to produce and the small little pellets that were my bms are gone.

#6 2007-10-18 17:25:50

fiendboy1

ONE LAST NOTE ABOUT BOWLTROL! Even though my results were not what I expected what I really didnt expect were the numerous telemarketers that have called my phone number since I ordered. I used my credit card and put down my cell phone number on my order even though my home phone number is the one associated with my card. The people call  my cell and ask about that specific credit card I used and its the last thing I ordered online and havent ordered anything in a long time with that card. They obviously sold my information to numerous phone solicitors.

Last edited by fiendboy1 (2007-10-18 17:27:36)

#7 2007-11-08 13:10:08

tricia1017

I have had problems as long as i can remember, i could only use the bathroom with the help of enema's and laxatives, i would go once every 4 days..and that was with assistance of the enemas and laxatives.  i was always bloated, tired, sick.  i am only 32 years old.  i tried the GNC triple cleanse but its a slow process...one bottle one week, a different bottle the next...i didn't see any results.  i tried the bowtrol, i started about a week ago..i take 3 everynight when i get home from work. like clockwork, the next day about lunchtime i use the restroom.  no cramping, no nausea like i was getting from the laxatives.  yes, its loose, but nothing you can't control.  i feel so much better, my belly isn't bloated...i only ordered one bottle, but i will be getting more as i love the feeling of not being so backed up.....embarrassing subject,  but i was so tired of forcing myself to use the restroom.

#8 2008-02-01 12:58:57

OnTheMarkTexas

Fiendboy1:

Glad to hear that you've had some pretty decent results with Bowtrol. I have been debating for about 6 months with the Bowtrol vs. Colonix issue but from all the online reseach I've done, it does indeed seem that Bowtrol is the better product overall.

I have IBS and Fatty Liver Disease, so it's important that I lose and maintain a healthy weight. I will be ordering Bowtrol in the next month or so. Are there any other pointers or tid bits you can offer someone who hasn't tired a colon detox yet?

As for the Telemarketers, that's a problem I always encounter when I use my credit card to purchase something online. Like you, I only use my card on occasion. If your phone company offers it, you should look into getting Call Intercept. It forces callers to identify themselves before it connects the call.

#9 2008-05-19 14:51:36

VIPER112054

I too am curious about colon cleansing products.  After doing some online researching I have decided to go with Bowtrol.  Once I begin using the product I will be sure to post my results here.  For those of you having trouble with telemarketers, you might try my solution.  Granted you won't be able to use it if you intend to order a service or product.  But if you need to sign-up to access data or any other type of information, I use the names of my dogs Treavor Coady.  As for a cell phone number, I always give them a number I had when I got my first mobile. I am happy to say that I haven't had one telemarketing call since employing these tactics.  If you get calls on your home phone, try answering it with the name of a fake business ie. LuLu's Beauty Mecca.  It not only flusters whoever is calling but nine times out of ten they will take your name off their call lists.  Just a thought , it works for me.

Board footer

Copyright © Colon Cleansing Forum. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms | Disclaimer