Colon Cleansing Forum
colon cleanse
Colonix Colon Cleanse

#1 2009-05-25 13:42:26

Emonstore

Excellent Progress with PH Diet

In the past I have used Colonix with the PH miracle diet.   I went from 160 lbs to 110 lbs very quickly.  I'm back on Colonix this week.  Worms!!

IMPORTANT:  Many years ago, starting the Colonix and PH Miracle diet together weighing 160 lbs, I lost 50 lbs in only a few months. ...  It took only from January to May... just in time for summer and fall parties that I had promised myself if I lost all the weight.  Looked great according to everyone around me!

BUT: I never stopped partying and gained  plus some from partying for three straight years! 

This past November I was 175 and started the PH diet again.  From December to February, I  dropped to 140....  I had stopped dieting and just tried to maintain.

This past week, I am back on Colonix Fiber and Paranil. This time  I make my own tea though from bulk organic ingredients - it's so much cheaper in bulk.

I'll keep everyone posted...  I'm full out on Colonix and Paranil (full doses) and the PH Miracle diet... perfect timing for the holiday eh?

Subject:  Excellent Progress with PH Diet

#2 2009-05-25 14:04:45

Emonstore

Re: Excellent Progress with PH Diet

I thought that I would mention initial side effects of my previous Colonix and PH miracle program:

Sinus - Nasty smelling and tasting inside of my mouth sinus drool - ra rah -YUCK - 3 weeks

Cough - Related to sinus drool -2 weeks

Stuffed head from above mess- lasts two weeks

Sweat really smells bad - 2 weeks

Rashes - any I had got worse before getting better - 2 months until all gone (was there 3 years)

Cramping - senna causes contractions in the bowel - so don't fast or nothing but CRAMPS happen

Heavy initial desire for alcohol which gradually goes down to nearly nothing - 3-4 days.
Lack of desire for alcohol -  I  set aside open beer to only for it to go flat

Desire for sweets much less after a few days, nearly eliminated after a month.

Lots of dead skin - found that taking a jacuzzi everyday for the first 2 weeks was very helpful.

Break outs clear up after above Jacuzzi plan.

Clear thinking - really notice it after a month

General good health - start noticing within a week, serious difference in 3 weeks.  At about 6 weeks, the energy really kicks, skin starts looking nice, body smells actually change, feel totally awake and alert and my brain functions like I was when I was a kid...

#3 2009-05-31 16:53:35

Emonstore

Re: Excellent Progress with PH Diet

1) The daily jacuzzi and diet change has reduced the body odors a lot.
2) I'm down about 5 lbs
3) Skipped alcohol/chocolate before weekend roller skating, energy - through the roof
4) I'm liking my body look in the mirror.
5) I don't have an rashes anymore.
5) Unfortunately, sinus drool is just still really NASTY!  Probably consider a prescription? 
6) Toe nails still look nasty but that takes months to heal I'm told.

I plan on changing the jacuzzi water next week... no sense in soaking in any old nasties...

Board footer

Copyright © Colon Cleansing Forum. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms | Disclaimer