Colon Cleansing Forum
colon cleanse
Colonix Colon Cleanse

#1 2009-05-11 08:10:09

scrapple

My Progress and Log of Detox

Hi, I am about 10 days into the Detox and wanted to give people and update about where I am so far.  Here is a little bit about me.  I am a vegetarian my whole life, in high school, I was overweight (got up to 195), but after that, I got in really good shape (got as low as about 147).  I am also not that tall about 5'7"

I am 30 years old and work out regularly.  I eat well, but sometimes have portion control issues.  When I started the colonix, I weighed in about 175 eventhough I workout/run alot!  I want to get down to 155-160.  I will update this with my progress.

I decided when I started the colonix, I really wanted to try and improve my portion control on my food too and really hit the excercise hard too.  I am doing Colonix as well as Toxin Out.  I have to drink a little more water than advised due to the working out.

Day 1 - Took Paranil and powder about 15 minutes later.
Within an hour I had to go to the bathroom, it came out like a brick, hurt some coming out.  Ate breakfast, then about an hour later, went again, large amount.
I went 2 more times, but they were much smaller.

Day 2 - Took all the stuff as advised, went well.  Went 3 times, about average.

Day 3 - Took the stuff, had a wicked headache all day, nausea and really just irritable all day.  Went only 1 time after work.  Worked out today, ran 4.5 miles.  That was the only time my head didn't hurt!

Day 4 - Went to full scoop of fiber.  Went fairly large before work.  Came home, had great workout at gym.  Did Arms, strive machine for 20 minutes and then did 12 minutes of sprints.  Steeped Tea for 5 minutes.

Day 5 - Went large before work and large at work in the morning!  Had a small one in the afternoon.  My workout, I ran 6 miles.  I am running a 10k coming up soon, so that is why I am doing all the running.

Day 6 - Went 2 times in the AM, small both.  Workout was chest/back/shoulders lifting and strive/sprint workout for cardio.

Day 7 - Went huge in the morning!  Had blackish crap in it, went again at work, same black stuff, and large!  Weighed in, right around 171, so lost 4lbs whcih is about 2% of body weight!  Threw the baseball around a little, not much of a workout.  Steeped tea 10 minutes

Day 8 - Went 2 times large.  5 mile run workout.  No Kleri Tea tonight.

Day 9 - Went 3 times, medium to large size.  No workout, no tea.  Will start back tea tomorrow.

So far so good I would say, other than the headaches, I'm seeing some results.  My waist looks smaller, and clothes a little looser.  I am trying to follow this exactly as advised.  I have pretty meach given up the diet sodas I was drinking.  Was having about 2 a day, now I have had 3 in the past 10 days total which is good.  Still drink coffee in the AM though.

#2 2009-05-12 07:54:04

scrapple

Re: My Progress and Log of Detox

Day 10 - Everything was about the same.  Had 1 large BM in the AM before work, 1 small during.  That has been about my average daily.  No real 'aliens' yet.  Steeped tea for about 12 minutes last night. 

For workout, ran about 3.5 miles, did some sprints mixed in too so it was pretty intense workout, and then played softball at night so was pretty active. 

Ate kind of big metal late when I got home (pasta about 8ish), which I am trying to avoid, but portion wasn't huge.  Drank diet soda with it, had a a craving.  Other food I ate for the day.  Breakfast bar and coffee.  Peanut Butter crackers  for AM snack, Healthy Choice entree for lunch, popcorn for afternoon snack (100 calorie bag), and alot of water throughout the day.

Regardless of the Colonix, I am eating better and drinking lots of water, so I hope to get results with that alone.

I will try to keep my posts more thorough like this 1 since my first post was a brief overview of the first 10 days.

Last edited by scrapple (2009-05-12 07:54:40)

#3 2009-05-13 08:28:10

scrapple

Day 11 - Not much to report, more of the same.  The way its been going for me is usually this.  Take paranil/powder, then usually have a decent size BM shortly thereafter.  Then I will go 1 or 2 more times through the morning/day.  Yesterday was just that, 1 large, 1 medium, 1 small.  Steeped tea about 10 minutes last night, I really like the tea.  Reminds me of Chamomille, which I used to drink alot when I was younger.

I am happy so far with the results however, I'm not sure if it's psychological or not, but I seem to feel better generally!  I am definetly regular! 

I didn't eat that much throughout the day, then I ran about 3.5 miles.  Had a large salad for supper in the evening a little late (about 8:30).  Was sluggish last night, probably because I didn't eat enough, but I am making sure I get all the required water everyday.

I am thinking for month 2, I may just use the Colonix and not the Toxinout, has anyone else tried that?

#4 2009-05-14 07:59:42

scrapple

Day 12 - Guess what???  More of the same!  Both BMs in the AM were quite huge, possbily the long tea steeping?  Went before work, then several hours later at work, both massive.

Other than that, all is the same.  Didn't do the tea on Day 12.  Ran a nice slow 2 mile run in the evening.  Official weigh in tomorrow, I'm feeling like I have certainly lost weight and am happy with this so far.

#5 2009-05-15 07:53:06

scrapple

Day 13 - Nothing new to report as expected.  1 large BM in the AM, and 1 small in the PM.  Weighed in, I was 168.8!  So that's a decent loss in 2 weeks which I am happy about.  I attribute it to new eating habits, working out hard and the detox as well.

1 interesting thing, when I took the Toxinout stuff initially, it made my pee a bright neonish color.  It's not doing that as much anymore, does that mean my kidneys are flushed and clean?  Who knows, but if so, that's cool!

I have my 10k in 2 days, that should be fun, shouldn't have any issues with that.  Last 10k I did in March, I did in 1hr flat.  I'm hoping to to hit this 1 in around 57-58 minutes, we'll see.

#6 2009-05-18 08:20:46

scrapple

Day 14 - I only did the Colonix today, I had my 10k on the 15th day, so I didn't want to have any stomach issues on mile 4!  Haha.  Anyway, had 2 medium size BMs.

Day - 15 - Today I did not do the Colonix since my 10K started at 8AM.  I did do the Toxinout however.  Had 3 Bms for the day, most were small.  As for my 10K, did it in 56min and 42 seconds!  I beat my goal and couldn't be happier.  Looking forward to doing more of them soon!  Now that all that is over, I am back on the Colonix/Toxinout full force again.  Ate some carbs this weekend so I would have plenty of energy for the race.

#7 2009-05-19 09:44:27

scrapple

Day 16 - Back on full today, had a wicked headache all day and slight nausea.  It sucks!  But, should go away, I don't even know if its related to the Colonix or not anyway.  Had 1 BM this AM, nothing special.  I am convinced I don't have any aliens in my body, which is good in itself.

Ran 3.75 miles today eventhough I did a 10K yesterday, I guess I am crazy!  Signed up for another 10K today too that is in a couple of weeks.  Also, played a little softball.  I am feeling really good in general though, happy with the progress I am making.  Does anyone read these posts?

#8 2009-05-20 07:32:38

scrapple

Day 17 - Headache gone, still had it slightly in the AM, but it was gone shortly.  Had large BM before work and large before lunch.  Didn't have that many calories today eventhough I ate, or "grazed" throughout the day!

Did workout, did some pushups at work, did arm workout at the gym and swam some laps at the pool, felt good.  For some reason, I can run miles, but swimming 10 laps and I feel like dying! 

Steeped tea for about 10 minutes or so, that is most effective to me.  Also, looked in my pantry and had some Fiber Plus tables, took a couple, its 2 grams of fiber, will see what that does too.

Later!

#9 2009-05-21 07:31:40

scrapple

Day 18 - This morning had a fiber bar for breakfast, well it had an affect.  Went 4 times today!  2 huge in AM, and 2 small in the PM.  I definetly got my daily allowance of fiber today.

No tea tonight.  I think I have decided I am only going to do the Colonix/Toxinout for the first month.  I think it has been benefical to me however, but I think I am going to start doing Metamucil after the first month and go from there.  Cost being the main reason.  I would like to do an 'official' detox about once a year.

Did workout today too, helping some people at work trying to get in shape, so did a real slow run of 2.5 miles during lunch break.  Then in the evening, did my workout, did some sprints.  I am feeling good and really starting to notice results physically now.  I am certain I can get down to 155 and maintain it.  Chaning my eating has made a world of difference.

#10 2009-05-22 08:11:21

scrapple

Day 19 - More of the same.  Large BM in the AM, a couple 'false alarms' throughout the day.  Steeped tea for 10 minute.  Didn't really workout or anything today.  Had official weigh in, 169!  Not bad, not bad.  Feeling good, feeling strong.

#11 2009-05-26 07:59:24

scrapple

Day 20 - 2 Large BMs in the AM, other than that, all the same.  Did some working out, did some jump training, it was intense!  Loved it, intense!  Had a large breakfast and mexican for dinner, didn't eat that well, but still think I kept my calories kind of low considering I ate fatty foods.

Day 21 - 2 Large BMs in the AM.  Day 20 and 21 were practically the exact same, I mean, identical!  Weird, oh well.  Worked out, did some arms and back, did some ab work.  It was br00tal!  Had a cookout, didn't overeat, but definetly ate more than I normally would have.  Also, had a big greasy breakfast just like the day before.  Again, more calories than normal, but didn't overeat considering it was fatty foods.

Day 22 - I didn't take any colonix today.  It was the holiday, so I was at a theme park with the family.  I didn't want to have to go there, but I did go in the AM before I left.  Average size.  Nothing special.  Did some Yoga, it was killer, I was hurting.  I did drink the Kleri Tea, steeped about 10 minutes or so.  Had a terrible headache all day, not sure if it's related or not, since I get them on a semi regular basis.

Have my next 10K coming up soon, loooking forward to it.  I am very happy where I am now compared to nearly a month ago.

#12 2009-05-27 08:24:26

scrapple

Day 23 - Getting near the end of my 30 days!  Today was like the other days, had two average size BMs in the morning.  Did some leg and back workouts, and ran!  Did about 4 miles and KILLED it, back to eating good again since the holiday weekend is over. 

Headache is gone thank god!  One thing, I have had a few breakouts here and there, face, and even some on my chest and back, which is pretty disgusting.

Didn't do the tea tonight, I am doing that about everyother night, sometimes 1 time every 3 days, just depends.  Feeling good, lifestlye tweaking has made a world of difference.  Later!

Last edited by scrapple (2009-05-27 08:25:37)

#13 2009-05-29 07:44:26

scrapple

Day 24 - Interesting day, I had probably the largest BM of my life today in the AM.  It happened about 9AM.  It kept going and going, it was the energizer bunny of crap.  And I think there was some weirdness stuff in it.  I felt 15lbs lighter after I was done!  I'll take it!

My workout was a cardio training type thing.  Pretty brutal.

Day 25 - 2 BMs this AM.  I medium, then mid morning another massive one.  Not as big as the day before, but still huge.  It has some black stuff in it too.  Seem to be seeing some results towards the end of my 30 days! 

Didn't work out today, needed a break from that.  Steeped tea, and forgot about it, so it steeped about 15-20 minutes.  Wonder what effect that may have.

#14 2009-06-01 07:40:39

scrapple

Day 26 - Again, 2 massive BMs this morning, seems like I am really flushing my system out as I am nearing the end of my first month.  Feeling very empty after I go.  Worked out, did some chest and back.  Then did a nice little run in the evening.

#15 2009-06-01 08:06:07

scrapple

Day 27 - A large BMs all over again, noticing a trend here?  The past few days have had some weird stuff going on in there too.  Some normal looking, but some massive blackish type stuff.  Did a workout.  Did some jump training for workout, intense.

Day 28 - This morning, had a weird string looking thing in a BM, I am not sure what the hell it was.  Worm?  Who knows, but regardless, had 3 BMs today.  Didn't take the Toxinout today, kind of a hectic day, so didn't really have time.  I am nearing the end of the 30 days, so only a few more posts will be coming here.  Does anyone even read this stuff?  Who knows!

#16 2009-06-02 08:05:09

scrapple

Day 29 - Oops, forget to take everything on this day.  But, don't think it's too big a deal.  I only went 1 time yesterday, it was in the AM, and nothing too large to get excited about.  Probably because the last few days I have emptied everything!  It was a little strange looking, kind of 'tissue' like. 

I will take the colonix on day 30 however.  Haven't taken the tea in a while either.  Since I will have some stuff leftover, I am going to keep taking it until I am all out. 

Did alot of working out this day, ran 3.5 miles and did yoga for 1 1/2 our and it about killed my ass.  Didn't eat too much, wish I had.  I am feeling healthy, feeling strong, feeling great!!  Also, my next 10k is this weekend, this will be my 3rd one in less than 3 months which is cool.

Hope anyone who has been reading/followed this has enyjoyed it!  Not sure if anyone cares!!  Probably less and less updates will follow.

#17 2009-06-03 08:13:09

scrapple

Day 30 - Well, this is it!  I made it the full 30 days.  I will say, I am happy with the results, day 30 was fairly uneventful.  I had 1 BM in the AM, but I didn't eat much the day before, so I wasn't expecting much.

I was pretty strict with following the plan for Colonix and Toxinout, following the instructions to the T.  This past 30 days wasn't about just doing the detox, but more about changing my life for the better.  I wasn't looking for a quick fix, I was looking for a healthier lifestyle.  I think I have found something I can maintain this past 30 days.

What does that mean?  The biggest thing for me, diet.  Period!  Diet, diet, diet!  Oh yeah, and working out!  The colonix I felt was a good kickstart to get me in the right direction.  I no longer eat cookies when I eat at Subway or Jersey Mike's subs.  Those bastard are 250-300 calories each, and 2 or 3 cookies a couple times a week, complete waste of empty, worthless calories.

What else have I done?  More water, that has been a huge thing.  I always thoguht I drank enough water, I was wrong.  I am religiously drinking the daily amount of water required each day.  Maybe even more.  Also, I am eating 6 small meals a day, or atleast trying to.  I falter some on the weekends, but I think that is OK.

Excerise.  I have pushed myself harder this past month than I think I have ever before.  Lots of running, and in the past 2 weeks, I have started a intense workout program thanks to a late night infomercial I saw.  I am sure you can figure out what that is.  I physically feel great, I can run faster over great distances now than before.  I am steadily running 6.7-7.0 miles per hour on the treadmill for 30-60 minutes now with relative ease.  I look forward to the real results I know I will see in the coming months.

It looks like this is going to be a novel post!  Oh well.  I guess what I am saying is, I am very plesed with Colonix program, and it inadvertanly opened my eyes to other parts of fitness/diet I was missing out on.  I don't need to eat like a pig, I can workout harder, I can run faster, I can lift more. 

If you are looking for the Colonix to be a magic cure to your life, it won't be.  I think you have to be willing to make some real changes in your life.  Changes I had made in the past, but slowly but surely walked away from not even realizing it.  You don't need to eat all that fatty food.  You do need to get out there and get that heart pumping.  You don't have to run a marathon, I think you have to find what works for you, and then push yourself harder than you thought you could.  Anyway, enough of my soapbox, I am just feeling motivated as I type this!!!

Oh yeah, some stats.  When I started the program roughly 5/1/09, I weighed 175.8 lbs.  Today, on 6/3/09, I weigh 166lbs!  I couldn't be happier.  That's almost 6% weight lost.  A month before I started, I had ran my first 10K (6.2 miles) on a flat course in 1hr 18 seconds.  Several weeks into the program, I ran my 2nd 10K on a hilly course in 56 minutes and 42 seconds!

So what's next?  Well, I still have some of the Colonix and Toxinout left, so I will use the remainder of it.  Then I am going to use Metamucil.  I looked at the ingredients and they are pretty much the same as the Colonix powder. 

I hope everyone who has read this has enjoyed following me on my journey, and hope I didn't come off as preachy in the last rant!

My final thoughts, stick to it, you can do more than you think you can!!!!  Best of luck to all!

Board footer

Copyright © Colon Cleansing Forum. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms | Disclaimer