Colon Cleansing Forum
colon cleanse
Colonix Colon Cleanse

#1 2009-02-22 00:27:03

wside808gurl

Day 1 Colonix-

Today is my day 1 of Colonix, tried another colon cleanse "Garden of life" and that was a 10 day cleanse.The fiber drink for that one was terrible.  That cleanse seemed to help and I enjoyed only having to remeber to do everything at night.  So this Colonix all day thing will be a challenge for me. I decided to start on a Saturday (I read alot of feedback & thought starting this on a weekend was a good choice). Followed all directions for the Colonix and nothing eventful happened except for one thing-----did anyone else's pee turn green????  I couldn't find anything on anyone's blog/forum that talked about green pee....after drinking all that water and going to the potty alot, the green pee disappeared but I was curious if anyone else experienced the green pee?  The fiber drink in the morning was great compared to the other cleanse I just did. Geat flavor and I did it with a reduced heart healthy apple juice (6g of sugar).  I hope to keep this as a journal and write my experiences and hopefully I will make it to the 90 days.

#2 2009-02-22 10:11:49

wside808gurl

Re: Day 1 Colonix-

Good morning everyone, this is Day#2 to for me and I woke up with slight cramping and the urge to go but not right away.  I just went to the bathroom and noticed a change in colors of my BM.  Also, who has BM that floats?????  Mine have always just sank to the bottom. Can't believe I am on this thread talking about my BM..lol  I had 2 med size BM's float  (the other 2 sank) and upon closer inspection (didn't really want to do this but...) I went to get some chopsticks and I had some of that goey/mucus stuff like I've seen in the pics on the website. I'll be back to write more later today.
I had a pretty uneventful day, I am drinking the tea as I close out today's message. I had a total of 3 BM's today all in the AM (within 1 hour). No headaches, very energetic -cleaned the house today and did laundry. Tomorrow will be interesting for me, I am getting a fitness assesment, so I will be able to see where I am with my health/weight.

Last edited by wside808gurl (2009-02-22 21:13:48)

#3 2009-02-23 18:58:20

wside808gurl

Today is day 3 of Colonix and I have had 3 BM's today again-2 in the AM and 1 in the evening.  Right before each of them, my stomach would cramp slightly.  I have noticed that I dont have to use as much toilet paper.  Also only gassy in the am right before BM.  I have also noticed a stronger odor when I have a BM (not that BM's dont stink, but this is really a more stinky odor than normal...lol).  Some of today's floated again and various colors.  My health assessment went great-I have a 7 pound weight loss over the last 3 wks (I'm pretty sure its a combined thing-the first colon cleanse by Garden of LIfe) and I have totatlly weaned myself off of soda and have been primarly been drinking water,cran grape juice & apple juice (all juices-low in sugar).  I also do a shot glass in the am of Acai juice (found this at Super Supplements) and a shot glass in the pm.

#4 2009-02-24 20:29:50

wside808gurl

This is day 4 of Colonix and I have had 3 BM's today (2 in the AM & 1 in the eveing).  Same thing happened, slight cramping and then the need to go.  I have been drinking 8 glasses of water a day. No headaches, kinda tired today-but I am attributing to the health assesment testing I had yesterday. Getting ready to take my last set of pills and drink my tea and I am off to bed.

#5 2009-02-26 21:32:27

wside808gurl

Day5 was uneventful, 3 BM's again.  I seeped the tea for 4 min last night.  Today is day #6 for me and it was another uneventful day.  The only difference was that I  only had 2 BM's today.  Lots of stomach growling going on right now (just took paranil).  Tongiht is the first night I will not be drinking the tea, so we will see how tomorrow goes (since I will not be drinking tea) and see if I am still able to go in the morning or not. I have increased the fiber to 1 scoop today also & took 4 capsules in the am now also.

Last edited by wside808gurl (2009-02-26 21:34:35)

#6 2009-03-02 22:07:11

wside808gurl

Day#7-day#10 have  been uneventful. I have been having anywhere from 2-3 BM's a day. Nothing out of the norm. I have increased everything as directed.  And on day#6,  day#7  & day#8, I did not drink any tea and still was able to go as usual in the AM and throughout the day.  Resumed drinking tea on day#9 and seeped for 5 min that time, no cramping in the AM.  In the first couple of days(of starting this program-had slight cramping-urge more like) but havent had any of that lately. I have been faithfully drinking 7-8 glasses of water. Still only gassy in the am before BM. Even though I am going 2-3 times a day now, I don't have to use as much toliet paper. Haven't seen much mucus stuff anymore (just that one day).  I have been finding that remembering when to take all these pills have been really time consuming and if it wasnt for my food journal documentation, I might miss some pills throughout the day????  The Garden of Life cleanse is begining to seem alot easier with the convience of just night time pills/drinks.  We will see how this goes.

Board footer

Copyright © Colon Cleansing Forum. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms | Disclaimer