colon cleanse
Colonix Colon Cleanse

• Colon Cleansing Home
  •  » Colonix by Dr. Natura
  •  » My Colon Cleansing Journey Started 25th November 2008

#1 2008-11-25 21:05:15

jjovin

My Colon Cleansing Journey Started 25th November 2008

After a lot of thought, speculation and reading and researching materials over the internet and looking at some of the testimonials, i was convinced to try Colonix and Toxin out. Today is my 1st day and I hope this will be a journey that will be fruitful. I am typing out this as I am sipping on my Kleri Tea and am all set to go to bed.

I had 2 Paranil today morning followed by the Colonix Fiber and lots and lots of water. I must have drank a little more than 2 liters today. As soon as I went to work, I had to go to the bathroom and felt pretty light after that. Throughout the day was pretty normal.

I had the toxin out caps before lunch and the detox green while lunch. Had some good old Philly cheese steak and fries with a medium diet coke. Was drinking water throughout the day.

Had a light sushi dinner in the evening and popped 2 Flora Protect capules followed by some Kleri Tea. The Kleri Tea does not taste too bad but it does not taste that good either, you will be able to tolerate it. Ten minutes after the consumption of Kleri Tea, I could hear some rumbling in my stomach. I feel a bit bloated too. I am eagerly waiting for the experience in the morning.

So signing off for now. All you folks out there, stay safe and happy holidays!

I shall try to post my experience every day.

Regards,
Jovin

#2 2008-11-26 20:30:33

jjovin

Re: My Colon Cleansing Journey Started 25th November 2008

Day 2

Did not have a major BM in the morning. Feeling bloated and uneasy. Did the course of Paranil, Fiber, Toxinout, Detoxigreen, Flora Protect and Kleri Tea. Waiting for tomorrow's results.

I did not experience any cramps or anything like what some of the others have mentioned in their review. However I must say that I did get good sleep last night. Must be the Kleri tea.

I am still feeling bloated. Hopefully tomorrow's BM will be much better.

Regards,
JJ

#3 2008-11-27 09:21:36

jjovin

Re: My Colon Cleansing Journey Started 25th November 2008

Day 3

Did not have a satisfying BM. Have developed a slight headache. Will let you know as the day progresses.

Had a one BM but was loose maybe its the tea. But the headache is still on and am feeling tired and fatigued. I am really thinking if this is gonna work for me. But its too early to conclude so I am going to stick on with the routine.

Will be getting some turkey today for lunch. Will keep everyone posted. Oh yea and last nights sleep was not al all good, kept waking up and a lot of turning and tossing. My be the tiredness is due to the lack of sleep.

Last edited by jjovin (2008-11-27 13:34:45)

Board footer

Copyright © Colon Cleansing Forum. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms | Disclaimer