Colon Cleansing Forum
colon cleanse
  • Colon Cleansing Home
  •  » Isagenix
  •  » Isagenix product is not a scam...

#1 2008-09-22 01:13:37

nafoibs

Isagenix product is not a scam...

I had IBS (Irritable Bowel syndrome) for 15 years..after three weeks all symptoms of IBS disappeared and that now has been three years. I'm still using the products on a maintenance schedule.

#2 2008-11-19 12:36:24

doodiehead56

Re: Isagenix product is not a scam...

I AM A PERSONAL TRAINER AND I SELL ISAGENIX BECAUSE I BELEIVE IN IT.  ONLY ONE PERSON IN 4 YEARS DIDN'T TAKE WELL TO IT.  AFTER AN 11 DAY CLEANSE YOUR SKIN IS BEAUTIFUL YOU LOOK GREAT LOSE WEIGHT AND INCHES.  YOUR CRAVINGS ARE VIRTUALLY GONE.  YOU CRAVE SALADS AND GOOD FOOD.  YOUR BODY FUNCTIONS BETTER AND YOUR SLEEP PATTERNS IMPROVE. YOU FEEL LIGHTER AND HEALTHIER. IT IS NOT EASY ON YOUR CLEANSE DAYS BUT IT TEACHES YOU MODERATION AND TEACHES YOU TO EAT TO LIVE, NOT LIVE TO EAT. WORKING OUT AND HAVING A BETTER OUTLOOK ON YOUR HEALTH BECOMES A PRORITY. I HAVE CLIENTS THAT HAVE GONE OFF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, AND DIABETIC  MEDS.  THEIR DOCTORS ARE CONTACTED FIRST IF THEY HAVE ANY HEALTH PROBLEMS FIRST. THEIR DOCTORS ARE PLEASED WITH TEST RESULTS.  IT IS NOT A CURE ALL. AND EVERYTHING SHOULD BE DONE IN MODERATION...I CAN'T SELL WHAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN AND DO MYSELF.....

Board footer

Copyright © Colon Cleansing Forum. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms | Disclaimer