Colon Cleansing Forum
colon cleanse
  • Colon Cleansing Home
  •  » Colpurin
  •  » Colpurin Trial

#1 2008-05-10 13:07:13

multi22

Colpurin Trial

I am a 38-year-old male.  I have been very active throughout my life with team sports.  Within the past two years I have taken up running.  I have run several half marathons and am currently training for my first full marathon.  As a former football player, I was always trying to add bulk to my 5'-10" frame and I got to be as big as 220 lbs.  When I stopped playing full-time and started working, much of the muscle turned to flab (hence the desire to start running).  With running and dieting, I've been able to get my weight down to as low as 180 about 6 months ago, but my weight has fluctuated since then and I am currently at 199 lbs.  I had been hearing about Evercleanse on the radio and thought that some cleansing might be a good idea for me.  I've always had a puffy midsection and I liked the thought of ridding myself of some unwanted baggage. 

Since placing the order, I've read a lot of the reviews on Colonix and I'm wondering if I made the right choice.  I figure that I've just received one months supply of Colpurin and if I don't see results, then I can alway switch over to something else.

Day 1 (May 9, 2008): Received Phase 1 and Phase 2 via UPS at 5:30 P.M.  Took one capsule of each.  The Phase 2 has a distinct odor.  Ate a lot of pizza, drank milk and water.  2 BM prior to 9:00 P.M.  Nothing really out of the ordinary (usually an afternoon eliminator).  Took one more Phase 1 before bed at 11:00.

Day 2 (May 10, 2008): Took one of each phase at 9:45 A.M.  Relatively small BM (was that the smell of Phase 2?).  Not really into sniffing it.  Ate my standard weekend breakfast of oatmeal w/brown sugar and dried blueberries.  Have a flag football playoff game today - maybe two if we advance to the finals.  I'm hoping I don't shart.  Fortunately, there are toilets at the field...

#2 2008-05-12 00:38:26

multi22

Re: Colpurin Trial

Day 2 ended pretty uneventfully.  We ended up playing two football games (but lost in the final).  I ate some Clif Shot Blox at the field and finished up the leftover pizza when I got home.  I took another Phase 1 and washed it down with milk and water.  No BMs for the remainder of the day. Got some ice cream and took another P1 & P2 before bed at 11:00.

Day 3 (May 11, 2008): Woke up at 8:00 A.M.  Long run today.  This will be my first 20-miler ever.  Took a P1 and a P2 and had some oatmeal with brown sugar, raisins and dried blueberries.  Squeezd out a small BM.  Nothing irregular.  Was worried about GI issues on the long run, but there are porta-potties along the route.  I brought 2 packets of Shot Blox and stashed water on the course.  Everything was going fine until mile 18.  I noticed I was feeling a bit bloated, but I made it the whole way.  After 20 miles, my colon was the least of my worries.  I hurried home and relieved myself.  Still nothing substantial.  If anything, I'm a bit blocked up.  Took a long nap.  Woke up at 5:00 P.M. and took a P1.  Didn't eat anything until about 8:00.  Got some takeout mexican from a new eatery closeby.  I'm hoping to encourage some movements.  Took P1 and P2 before bed at 11:00.  Will try to see if anything comes out...

Board footer

Copyright © Colon Cleansing Forum. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms | Disclaimer