colon cleanse
  • Colon Cleansing Home
  •  » DetoxaTrim
  •  » Guess I am the first

#1 2008-03-17 19:46:20

pooperson

Guess I am the first

Hi,  I thought I'd give this a try.

Not much to report.... I am almost through the first 16 hours wear you sip the fast flush every few minutes. 

I feel fine, no urgency for the toilet...which is good, I think.
I am a 36 year old male, I workout regularly, just trying to loose the last few pounds and hopeing this works.

I will post again with any results or thoughts.

#2 2008-03-18 08:48:00

shitstorm

Re: Guess I am the first

I tried this product yesterday.  Went through the process of drinking the Fast Flush and nothing has happened.  It has been 24 hours.  I am wondering if anyone has had any results with Detoxatrim?  If anything, I feel constipated!

Last edited by shitstorm (2008-03-18 08:50:09)

#3 2008-03-18 09:27:36

shitstorm

...Shitstorm......reporting in.....

....I have had my first b.m., about 24 hours after beginning the Detoxatrim "Fast Flush"...

....Not much special going on there in my toilet bowl.  Just the average poop I would normally have taken this morning.  Definitely not what I expected from a product that advertises that it will "flush" out my system.

So...how do I get my money back on this stuff?  Do I bring the empty bottle back to Rite-Aid and complain that I thought it was gonna flush out my colon but achieved no results?  I mean, this stuff has had no impact whatsoever on the normal functioning of my digestive system.

#4 2008-03-19 12:25:15

pooperson

Well I am on Day 3, the fast flush did absolutely nothing as far as I can tell.  I have had normal bowel movements over the last 2 days since taking the flush.  The only difference is that my poop is  as green as the fast flush formula.  I am taking the pills now and will continue for the 30 days as recommended.  I will post again with results, if there are any.

#5 2008-03-19 12:27:23

pooperson

shitstorm wrote:

I tried this product yesterday.  Went through the process of drinking the Fast Flush and nothing has happened.  It has been 24 hours.  I am wondering if anyone has had any results with Detoxatrim?  If anything, I feel constipated!

Yes I did feel a bit constipated, I had to struggle to get an unsatisfying bm the day after drinking that Fast Flush....

#6 2009-02-08 08:56:39

Jeanne56

This product is amazing, no you will not have diarrea, but it will cleanse your colon just the same.  After I did the flush I used the capsules, I have lost 30 lbs and am still going.  Let me just say this, before I did the flush and the capsules.  I was going to weight watchers and paying each week and was gainingg weight.  Once cleansing my system I went back on weight watchers and have lost 30 lbs. and I really feel it is from detoxatrim. It doesn't just cleanse your colon but it cleans your whole system.

Board footer

Copyright © Colon Cleansing Forum. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms | Disclaimer